Saturday, July 27, 2013

To New Frameworks

“Seems like nothing's getting safer or better," I said. "Seems like everything's getting worse."
"Maybe that's what's gotta happen," Willa Mae said.
"Maybe everything's gotta break lose and fall apart before we can put it back together again right.”-- Margaret McMullan

what shall i do with the new maps
what of the  added  dimensions
shall i expand into all of who i am? how?

Finally, I applied for my passport card. On Jan's birthday seemed a good time.
Though there were hitches - the passport photo that I paid to have taken, really not the right size, right dimensions of paper, me too large in the picture. Ok.


And the certified copy of my birth certificate which I have had for decades
looked suspicious to the clerk who turned it over and over and over before
finally accepting it and my picture.

Done. I might be able to go to Canada again in 4-6 weeks. Ready.

Shifting. The new sacred mandala necklace that Ammachi blessed for me this year, that I wear constantly since then disappeared. . . . The crystal mala that Karunamayi blessed for me broke . . .
shifting energies . . .

which part of the dance do i choose, do i dance, do i watch, do i play . . . i think all of the preceding.

No comments:

Post a Comment