Monday, July 22, 2013

So I as I wondered further into the park yesterday. I got to witness a sweet scene. There were three teenage boys hanging out. Two of them decided to scale the side of the pool building with ledge at the top. Only one made it to the ledge. Instead of there being the bragging I expected or chiding, the one that made was explaining he only made because of the different tread on his shoes. . . truly this friend had only flip flops with no traction whatsoever. . . it was sweet he didn't need to be "king of the hill".


Also, thinking on how my tattoo from the fair is almost gone. . . gotten to where it looks like I might not have washed my arm properly sigh. I was really enjoying. No, I don't want to go be needled . . .but I want another tattoo. . . I just couldn't quite part with the $16 for the henna kit I saw at the Skagit Valley Co-op.

Well, while I was walking in the park, I had this epiphany. . . none of my ancestors probably bought henna kits from Amazon.com or retail stores at least the earliest ancestors that had tattoos. I bet I have things I could use as dies. . . I have blueberries, cherries, and nice curry, tumeric. . .all non toxic. . . I think I can figure it out. Now, what shall I draw. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment