Saturday, July 27, 2013

Shifting Consciouness Ever So Slowly





I had a consultation with Emily Baumbach whose input I have valued over 20 years as a Professional Astrologer; intuitive, and trainer of the Michael  Teachings. She was again provided me with some deep, unexpected information that I am mulling over.

Yay, a new word for pondering today. Mulling feels a little more active and though not as pretty a sounding word to my ears, a deeper process. 

I asked questions, and was not prepared for the depth and ramifications of the answers. Oh so naive that I would be guided and prompted to ask one question whose answer I only expected to be the word no. The information is too deep to grasp entirely. Not the wording as she is always completely clear. The concepts and the pathways I may choose to walk. I will need to expand all the constructs of my world to fit the answer into myself. Well, the last word of the sentence wasn't intended to be myself LOL - however that is probably a true a word as any or more so.

Per Emily's website Causalworks:


The Michael system was created by Sarah Chambers, Dru Simms, JP Van Hulle and others in the mid-1970s in the San Francisco Bay Area. Each woman contributed her part of the system, and small groups would gather to learn the information. The original Michael groups expanded as the information spread by word of mouth. Soon other groups began to form, and new information and new teachers began to teach the system. At present there are thousands of Michael students around the globe.


The original Michael Teachings were a blend of the philosophies and work of Gurdjieff, Ichazo, the Taoists in the east and humanistic psychologists in the west, with links to history and modern spirituality. Most of the current teachers of this system have in turn studied with spiritual teachers and mentors of their own prior to coming to this philosophy. All Michael teachers have their own specialties that enhance the flavor of the core teachings.


The goal of the Michael system is compassion for ourselves and others.

The Michael Teachings are open to everyone. You can learn about this valuable personality map from Michael trainers, from books, from tape series of individual teachers, and from the many Michael websites currently available. A search on Google or Yahoo will lead you to a number of sites dedicated to this teaching, including:




 
Some sweet contemplative music that speaks to my soul tonight



No comments:

Post a Comment