Thursday, October 15, 2009

Burien's Pea Patch in the Art Space





"In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.  My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.  The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful."  - Abram L. Urban

Sustainable Burien installed Community Gardens At Burien Interim Arts Space which I now is abbreviated as B/ IAS. The gardens as you might imagine added to feeling of being in a community space. I loved all the beautiful benches the gardens had.

If it were up to me, I love to see this interim space remain as part of this community with the imaginative art space and gardens.

I discovered the names of the artists and names of the works from the photos I posted yesterday can be found on the B/ IAS website. . . " An urban canvas for temporary art and community collaboration . . . "

simple heart center
gathering human spirit
growing edible love



"Of all the wonderful things in the wonderful universe of God, nothing seems to me more surprising than the planting of a seed in the blank earth and the result thereof." - Julie Moir Messervy

May you enjoy the bounty

No comments:

Post a Comment