Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gorgeous Full Moon of Autumn



“Tell me what you feel in your room when the full moon is shining in upon you and your lamp is dying out, and I will tell you how old you are, and I shall know if you are happy.” - Henri Frederic Amiel

It is a gorgeous full moon day. You can find an inspiring meditation at one of my favorite astrology sites, Maya Del Mar's Daykeeper Journal, as well astrological aspects today. I don't think I've mentioned yet that my father was an astrologer, and I grew up thinking this was a normal part of everyone's life. Boy, was I surprised when I started school and found this wasn't true.

door gently closed me inside
relaxing in the sanctuary of home
the wind is a sweet lullaby

“May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door.” Irish Blessing

May you have time to enjoy the majestic sky

No comments:

Post a Comment