Sunday, June 9, 2013

Deer Medicine

Alright think I got one

from birdclan.org

Deer medicine teaches us to use the power of gentleness to touch the hearts and minds of wounded beings who are trying to keep us at bay. Deer has the gentleness of spirit that heals all wounds. Deer does not push to get others to change, Deer loves them as they are. Deer folks apply gentleness to a situation and become like the summer breeze: warm and caring.

Deer folk carry the message of purity of purpose; of walking in the light to dispel shadows. They know the work that they must do, and go about that work with no fanfare and no need for personal glory or recognition.

2 comments:

  1. I knew there had to be a reason why I liked deer so much... aside from their big ears, big brown eyes, shyness, and quietude. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, way cool, you can relate, this was the first one I was 100% of, of course I can always be wrong, your open heart, right after I had the realization of, of course, she has Deer Medicine that is part of why I accept things easily, then I saw the sweet video, yep Deer Medicine awesome

    ReplyDelete