Saturday, June 8, 2013

Park Photos


“I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.”
― Louis CK

Ok, so please don't feel the need to look at all those photos a lot of trees in there. A lot, lot of very ordinary, so again will let you know the photos for the most part aren't for the artistry. I did not edit down to the "beautiful" ones. Though I may someday put all the signs in one album, all the benches in another.

Parks/trails are my spiritual path right now. Well, hmm, guess a literal physical path as well. So I consider this my personal chronicles, kind of like those travel diaries where people sketches pictures.

“Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?”
Friedrich Nietzsche

841 photos for May, long time loading, not done, before I have to leave so I am thinking:

I need better internet

A new Ultrabook with more RAM, got one on my wishlist, in the cart with 4 times the memory my little netbook, old laptop, old desktop. I need to see one in person. And think on the cost, like that ever stops me. But it needs to be the one.

Oh, I remember now why I want the new Ultrabook so I can get Dragon Speak Naturally software, and try the talking and letting the software type it up. Sounds so luxurious over typing.

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is WONDERFUL! Hmmm, can I say this in another way? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

    “I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.”
    ― Louis CK

    and this one isn't too bad either...

    “Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves?”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

    Hmmm... "A lot, lot of very ordinary... I did not edit down..." (GOOD!)

    So it seems with 841 photos for May (alone), that means I will have the pleasure of savouring and perusing 'exactly' 1 Million photos upon my return... that's about right, right??? LOL

    Software that does the typing according to the sound of your voice? Does it also type musical notes according to a singing voice, too?

    Perhaps do a little demo of speaking words/singing into the new Ultrabook you've got your eye on, at a local store first, to make sure it's "exactly" how you expect it to perform for you? No disappointments this way. (What happens if have a scratchy/sniffly cold or get the hiccups or cough or sneeze?)

    Good Luck with your computer upgrade decision-making! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, true, on the computer. Actually, never thought about it, but there is a lot different software that is for singers. You would never believe who I think knows, Drea. Will we see.
    Now you are presuming I want to hear myself LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last two jobs more than here, daily would comment on how boredom they were. I was constantly thinking how is that possible. Glad you enjoyed these quotes, yep good ones. How you better understand when I told you in the beginning with I have a penchant for quotes, what did you do but send me a quote which I sitll have posted. . . just have to remember.

    ReplyDelete