Monday, June 10, 2013

Movements

Fun for my day, listening to my MP3 playing my imaginary drums to the song, startled one of the kids a work.

Moving forward, decided to go into one of the conference rooms, and practice my wobbly karate kicks, neglected to notice someone else had sequestered themselves in the room for the break. We looked at one another. He said, "Well who do YOU think it more scared you or me?" Him. I think we agreed.

I decided to share. Surprise. True people don't expect me to know karate. One was actually not surprised. She gets an A plus for being open minded about almost everything (except poor work ethics). So she is willing to talk fitness with me. Told her no one talks to me about it, I am guessing I don't fit the stereotype.

I am older than the whole lot, not sure if I am the least fit actually. I am in determined mode at the moment. Determinated to make incremental improvements. (this is where I stopped to try a few more kicks, definitely needs work - balance board first.

Don't the author of this one

The human body is designed to walk, run, jump, and dance. Basically we were made to move.

Moving . . .

moving on the infinite plain
moving sliding gliding
perhaps inhabiting my body

wow - radio just starting playing Ms. Womack's I Hope You Dance

In sync whew

"When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance." This is such a great song. All the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment