Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Little Worn But Good


blindsided
heart rent
sigh

radio - rock me mama like the wind and the rain

Still pondering at being blinddsided by someone so angry at me. Guessing is the blindsided part I can't twist my mind around. Feeling like a failed to protect myself, somehow missed missed important clues.  Guessing it triggers bone-held memories of the past. Oh, Amma I truly did not want this challenge. And the probability, I may be able to officially ignore it. Being absolved of doing anything wrong just won't cleanse the fear or make the other person any happier.

radio - my life brillant, my love is pure I saw an angel of that I sure . . . oh, I this remember this song,
I do believe thier is a cry in his voice

radio - turning my cheek for the sake of the show

Hmm, well, I suppose. It just better not get slapped again. Guess I am angry, and slide there right after I get past the tears.

Imagine on the radio again, thank you John, turned up way loud

Thinking here is the contents of my mind on a page, strange

LOL - radio Beatles - stuck inside these four walls

Must be time for the park. I am so grateful to have the honor of working later today. I will ge to work until 3 am. That is a piece of my day that makes me happy. I, actually, love a ten hour workday best of all.

A little extra time to practicing turning my cheek . .  . however I might wear "shin guards" today. Life is in fact good.

And should find out today if I get the beautiful, large desk in a quiet corner next to
the person with the best work ethics.

Oh, dear, I shall have to turn off the radio - hit me with your best shot - hmm not a good song, ah jusr switched to Desperado - that is my song

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, I will keep my fingers crossed that your hopes come true with...

    "And should find out today if I get the beautiful, large desk in a quiet corner next to the person with the best work ethics."

    And this...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5YKN32xoXw

    Namaste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, hmm what will the video bring. The desk thing is so funny My supervisor checking with supervisor here the supervisor telling me she needs to check with my supervisor. Turned out someone was afraid I didn't want to move and it was going to be an HR issue. You see I have very cool desk now that can be elevated so it can used sitting and standing. I requested to not be moved LOL. Too funny. Trying to unrequest myself out of this desk. . . bureaucracy . . . the other desk is mine as sure they all know I am ok with it . .

    ReplyDelete