Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More Settled


“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.”  Harvey Fierstein

I so love working graveyard, and I so love working 10 hour days when it includes graveyard. So peaceful, all alone in a quiet space. And I can sing to my hearts content. Yep, I can. Very good for soul.

And a different young co-worker was intrigued enough to discuss fitness routines, kayak, kite boarding, wind surfing, volleyball, soccer. Now that was fun. Having some not presume I wasn't interested. Very nice.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is truly wonderful!!! WOW! Love it!

    “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.” Harvey Fierstein

    Thank you. Namaste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Actually had dug that one up for a struggling co-worker - the old you teach what you need to learn adage

    ReplyDelete