Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rested & Happy


saturated with their sadness
grateful to withdraw back to
comfortably curled up

this is a most lovely time of day for breakfast - sweet cherries fresh goat cheese, warm chai to follow shortly.

I am so often a better day sleeper. Has made me wonder if it is because the dreamworlds are so much quiter, much easier to roam to my hearts content. So many lovely dreams and dreamspaces.

opening to infinite dimensions
filled with soft winged angels
encompassing spans of "time"

hmmm, maybe warm bread with ghee

relaxed nourished happy, studies done, prayers spoken with satisfaction, clarity in meditation, resonance in chanting, blessings offered, rhythmic movement

LOL I been good, I am so watching my guy John save the world on TV.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, do you use "Ancient Organics Ghee" on your bread? Comes from Northern California... check out THIS gold! (Especially, their "Springtime" Ghee in April/May each year).

    Namaste...

    ReplyDelete