Friday, June 14, 2013

Love is Love is Love

Posting this song for my brave young friend. You love. So hard to understand how love angers and scares people. I don't understand how someone loving someone of the same sex can become the target of bullying, meanness, be pushed to fear and self-doubt. How in the world have we strayed so far from having open. loving hearts. What is with us.

So grateful. all my life, no matter what forms my relationships have taken, I have always had love and support of friendships, colleague. Relationships, young love, so tender anyway.

Guess we all need more love to help keep our hearts open. I pray that I may keep my heart open even when I may not understand  . . . I pray that I do not run or turn from the different or differences


No comments:

Post a Comment