Tuesday, June 11, 2013

once again, don't remember if I posted this, oh well, life is still good and today's journey has touched the sorrow in my heart

“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” Albert Einstein

Somedays trying your best just doesn't cut. God bless resilence, and new days.

The birds are singing outside my window, I have every reason to believe the sun is coming up . . .
and the bowl of I didn't burn will be delicious. So life is good.




 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, not only may God Bless Albert Einstein, but may God Bless Lynn Brunell, too...

    "Some days trying your best just doesn't cut. God bless resilience, and new days.

    The birds are singing outside my window, I have every reason to believe the sun is coming up..."

    Namaste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I am ever so blessed, a bit of a tidal wave knocked me over, but I washed me a little cleaner in the end I do think

    ReplyDelete