Saturday, June 8, 2013

Life Is Good

Can't remember if I posted this quote before, if so, I still like it.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe

Life is good, may or may not have found the park I was looking for today. You might surprised that happens more than I ever imagined. So in case, I, also, visited a beautiful little P-patch garden in Madrona.

Life is good, I finally rememberd I could charge the mp3 player in the usb port on the computer. Duh. It has almost all my music (still wish I could figure out where the CD's are). Think all, but the new ones on the player now. And all my voice lessons on there, too.

I think I saw a raised eyebrow or two when the kids caught the old lady dancing to the music in the cafeteria. Hard not to.

radio - "I am just as sane as I was, I'm never changing who I am."

Well to that, yes and no.

I do believe songs are better than TV. LOL. We are allowed to music to listen at work. With so many interruptions, I have chosen not to. Rethinking that. Eight people called in today. Music is just the trick.

Found the voice teacher I want to see. Clairvoyant and Voice Work sounds about right for me doesn't it. Now making an appointment. Will have to see. But step one, found the teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment