Friday, June 14, 2013

New To Me

I was the recipient of an extremely escalated call, misdirected, the gentleman needed help from an entirely different company. After many rounds of prolific swearing (unappeased, by empathy, apologies that the call was misdirected, by the fact we have nothing to do with fruit shipments), his voice rose to a crescendo. "Well, someone is greasing up the wrong monkey here."

Thank god, I am sorry the man was able to get what he needed. However, I am excited to get a phrase I have never heard before.

Overheard, a woman not being able to access what she wanted in a vending machine:
"How the hell do they expect me to be spiritual if they cut me off from my food source>"

Indeed, an interesting life.

2 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL LOL

    "However, I am excited to get a phrase I have never heard before."

    "How the hell do they expect me to be spiritual if they cut me off from my food source>"

    LOL LOL LOL LOL

    Namaste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. food lady OMG she was furious, a just a little bit either, I was grateful I was able not to laugh at the time, in the end it was serious to her, ever so funny in the scheme of life. Yes being cut off from one's food source could make one a wee bit grumpy

    ReplyDelete