Friday, June 21, 2013

Forbes Creek Park

picture fromhttp://parksofkirkland.com





Feeling the inertia yesterday after a long sleep, raining outside, not sure which direction to go for my park visit. With the change of weather, feeling the arthritis is my bones. But you know what I decided last year, it is going to be there whether I move or not. 

Very slowly eased into the day. Reading, studying, praying, meditating, chanting, even some exercise.
I so love that it stays lighter later. I can lollygag and still make it to a park or two.

Went to Forbes Creek Park strictly unintended destination just mapless wandering. Found and stopped at another park in Kirkland, definitely a park - benches - playground equipment - no sign - no name.
Oh well, I may or may not identify it. Still counts LOL.

And I can tell you I was pretty darn wet at the end of my two parks jaunts, there was a third patch of land with a cool sculpture that may or may not be designated as a "park". . . more to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment