Friday, June 7, 2013

About Enneagram Type 4 & Kabbalah Tipheret

Healthy Fours are honest with themselves: they own all of their feelings and can look at their motives, contradictions, and emotional conflicts without denying or whitewashing them. They may not necessarily like what they discover, but they do not try to rationalize their states, nor do they try to hide them from themselves or others. They are not afraid to see themselves “warts and all.” Healthy Fours are willing to reveal highly personal and potentially shameful things about themselves because they are determined to understand the truth of their experience—so that they can discover who they are and come to terms with their emotional history. This ability also enables Fours to endure suffering with a quiet strength. Their familiarity with their own darker nature makes it easier for them to process painful experiences that might overwhelm other types.

I know this a small part of the analysis in this system.

What is working for me about being Type 4. I have struggled with rhe Kabbalah/Enneagram correlation because the types that I was trying to match against don't put me where I am in the Kabbalah - Tree of Life - I know I am a the Sepiroth of Tipheret - which amazing is where the 4 is put in the correlation.

The Golden Mean Phi Ratio
Tipheret's planet (body) is the Sun.
Tipheret is at the center of the Tree. It is the point where the personality, moving up, first ventures into the realm of the soul. It is where spirit, descending, first 'splits off' and becomes physical.
Tipheret is at the summit of the personal realm, as Keter is at the summit of the Transpersonal realm. It is where the mundane world meets the spiritual.
Tipheret brings harmony and compassion to the world.
Tipheret is where the "I" is. It is the director of one's personal drama. It is not aloof, but completely involved, bringing spiritual awareness into the mundane realm. It is the small "I," as Keter is the superconsious "I." In Tipheret, we meet our higher selves, and learn to sacrifice lesser desires. It is integration of the higher reality into daily life. The animal nature is below, the spiritual nature is above.

And the last thing for a few moments, Cast in God's Image gives a pop song for each type - Type 4 = Carole King's So Far Away. Yep.

So added a remembrance the Sun is my ruling planet in Vedic Astrology.

Until I decide differently this is my Enneagram personality type. Y'all know I might decide different at anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment